[Tutor] good day

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Wed Jan 7 12:48:32 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 4:46 AM, Kgotlelelo Legodi <KLegodi at csir.co.za> wrote:
> good day
>
> I just started using python and i want to know how can i solve a boundary value problem for ordinary differential equations using shooting method in python.use the general equation to demonstrate the python code.

Googling "python boundary value problem" finds these:
http://books.google.com/books?id=WiDie-hev1kC&pg=PA295&lpg=PA295&dq=python+boundary+value+problem&source=web&ots=naWIAjsXpq&sig=lw9U0c-lQe1rUtlWv8W0cKXUGHI&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result#PPA295,M1

http://lbolla.wordpress.com/2008/04/14/bvp/
http://www.scilab.org/doc/manual/Docu-html659.html
http://projects.scipy.org/pipermail/scipy-user/2006-October/009483.html

Kent