[Tutor] casting string to integer in a list of lists

culpritNr1 ig2ar-saf1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 19:24:20 CET 2009

Hello Kent and  All,

Errata: int() does work.

I think that in my test code a number such as '4.5' might have slipped in
and then int() protested.

eval() worked in all my attempts. So, thanks Daniel Sarmiento, your solution
is correct as is.

By the way, when I said 'cast' I really meant 'convert'. Sorry, my badness.
Thanks for pointing that out.

culpritNr1