[Tutor] Python debugger

Michael Bernhard Arp Sørensen michael at arpsorensen.dk
Sat Jan 10 12:56:39 CET 2009

It might and I'll keep it in mind.

However, I'm not going to ditch my linux just to get a gui debugger. After
all, I do have WingIDE installed in Linux, but I wanted to be free of the
GUI limitations I have when I code on a host that I connect to through a
minicom on another ssh host. I do that from time to time.

Thanks anyway. I got what I needed. :-)

/Michael