[Tutor] Best Python3000 Tutorial for Beginner

Ian Egland echolynx at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 04:04:38 CET 2009

Hello all, I just joined this mailing list.

I am a beginner to programming in general and would really appreciate a
tutorial for Python3000 that at least covers the basics. I have tried
reading the manual, but I think it was written for more experienced
programmers wishing to switch to python rather than a beginner looking for
where to start. Most of the other tutorials I have found were for earlier
versions of Python, and because Python 3.0 was released on my birthday, I
decided I was meant to learn that release. ;-)

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. I will do my best to return the
favor.

-Ian