[Tutor] Ip address

W W srilyk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:27:07 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Irimia, Suleapa <
irimia.suleapa at unknownsoftware.ro> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I am new to python and i have a question. I managed to build a client which
> connect to an website and grab things from there. I run this client on a
> linux box, which have multiple ip address. What do i want is to run 3
> clients and each one to use different ip address to access that website.
> Anyone can point me to some documentation about how this can be done?

I'm not 100% sure if I understand what you're saying, so let me clarify: You
have one linux box, with 3 instances of your program running, and you want
the server to see these as three unique IPs? I'm not aware of any way to do
this without proxy servers or IP spoofing.

HTH,
Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,