[Tutor] Ip address

wormwood_3 wormwood_3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 04:47:54 CET 2009

Hello,

This is definitely possible. It's more a matter of system and OS configuration than Python though, so you might want to check out some Linux forums ( http://www.linuxforums.org/ ) for additional help. In short, I think the simplest would be: Have 3 separate network interfaces in your physical box, have your router provide one of the three addresses to each. Then you could configure the client to only connect through its associated interface/IP.

If this sort of setup wouldn't work, please tell us more about your configuration between your client and your network.

-Sam

Samuel Huckins

Homepage - http://samuelhuckins.com
Tech blog - http://dancingpenguinsoflight.com/
Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/samuelhuckins/
AIM - samushack | Gtalk - samushack | Skype - shuckins