[Tutor] Customizing Eclipse text editor

Vicent vginer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:17:15 CET 2009

Hello everyone.

I work with Eclipse+PyDev.

I've managed to customize colors and fonts of the text editor, but I don't
know how to change the appearance of the vertical zone that contains folding
controls which is next to the line number zone, at the left of the editor
window.

Here you can see a screenshot for what I mean (it is the white vertical zone
close to the line number zone):

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/155485/screenshot01.png

Can you help me?

As you can see there, I prefer a black background, so I've changed colors a
little. My second question is: do you know any kind of recomended (I mean,
optimized for a good working experience, good for eyes health, etc.) color
palette or color combination with black background?

Thank you in advance.

--
Vicent