[Tutor] Properties of an object

Vicent vginer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 12:22:10 CET 2009

Thanks to all for your clear answers. I learned a lot about the way Python
manages properties or attributes.

In my particular case, I think, as Spir said, that the best implementation
depends on wether I am going to update the "base" properties very often or
not, and wether I am going to access "the secondary properties" many times
or not.

I didn't realized that, in case I define "firstpart" as a property, I have
to update it every time the "list" property is updated/changed. Thank you
for that obvius detail!

And thank you also for the advice about the name of properties. I agree with
getting the "list_" prefix out.

Thank you!!

--
Vicent