[Tutor] Python Programming exercise

Daniel Sato sato.photo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:53:10 CEST 2009

I have been going through some Python Programming exercises while following
the MIT OpenCourseWare Intro to CS syllabus and am having some trouble with
the first "If" exercise listed on this page:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Python_Programming/Conditional_Statements#If_Exercises

I have been able to make the module quit after entering a password three
times, but can't get it to quit right away after the correct one is
entered.  I know this is really basic, please forgive me.  I have no
programming experience and have just started going through these tutorials.

My code is here:

http://python.pastebin.com/m6036b52e

--
Daniel Sato