[Tutor] mac os x executable

Pete Froslie froslie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 02:12:34 CEST 2009

That's great Alan.. I see what you mean with the shortcut-- going to try it.
Thanks for the suggestion on the Mac OS x manual.. I will certainly start
looking more into OS fundamentals.

I will say that I've been having a really good time with Python and am
excited to see it start working further with the OS (as well as utilizing it
in artworks)

Cheers,
Pete

--