[Tutor] Python Tutorials: How to create useful programs after learning the syntax?

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 22:53:22 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 5:53 AM, <python at bdurham.com> wrote:

> You mean my check is not in the mail? Damn! Well, no more positive
> reviews for you :)

oh great, i'm in trouble now! ;)

> Since you've stepped off your soapbox, I'll also mention your free hour
> long video hosted by Safari Books (you may have to signup for a free
> account to see the video).
>
> What is Python by CPP (Core Python Programming) by author Wesley Chun
> http://www.safaribooksonline.com/Corporate/DownloadAndResources/webcasts.php

ah, i wasn't aware that they finished editing it and put it online.
thx for the pointer!

> I'm happy to hear about the errata - do you have a link?

http://corepython.com (click "Errrata" link on left-hand side)

cheers,
-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com