[Tutor] Companion CD for Python Book

Randy Seys ironhawk at hickorytech.net
Thu Jul 30 16:36:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

I recently purchased a used book with the title Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner, Second Edition, by Michael Dawson.  The book is supposed include a companion CD, but the CD is broken.  I've already contacted the publisher for a replacement, but they were not able to help me.  If someone has this CD, would it be possible for me to receive a zip file of the CD contents?  Any other ideas on how I could get a copy of this CD?

Thank you for any help you can pass my way.

Regards,

Randy S
Mankato, MN