[Tutor] Troubles with the mailing list.

Mac Ryan quasipedia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 23:31:47 CEST 2009

Hi all,

	having seen a few people in the past days sending "trial messages" on
the list I figured it out that I must not be the only one to experience
problems with it.

	I even set up the "notification" feature that sends you an
acknowledgement message when your mail is received from the server, but
as a matter of facts, I did not even got that back for my previous
message.

	I was just wondering if the list-owners are aware of the problem or
not, and if anything can be done to fix it.

	Mac.

PS: I also notice that some messages (quoted in replies) are not
reaching my mbox or are reaching it after I got a reply to them. This
could be a problem on my side though. Anybody experiencing similar
issues? (I am using gmail, btw).