[Tutor] python workspace

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:34:32 CEST 2009

In Ipython If you just type local() you get a pretty printed out without a
need for an explicit pprint call.

Secondly, Ipython works only for 2.4-5-6  as of now. Here what the
documentation says:

"We have not begun to test IPython on Python 2.6 or 3.0, but we expect it
will work with some minor changes."

Gökhan