[Tutor] quarry,

Wayne srilyk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:05:16 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:48 AM, csarita bhandari <
csaritabhandari737 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Dear sir/madam,
>
> I have download python version 3.0.1 windows installer, but problem occur
> during installing it. And the problem is " Your Administration don't permit
> to install this program".  What should i do? I am new in python.

Do you have administrator privileges on your Windows box? If not, you need
to get your system administrator to install python for you. Nothing to do
with Python, everything to do with Windows.

HTH,
Wayne

--
To be considered stupid and to be told so is more painful than being called
gluttonous, mendacious, violent, lascivious, lazy, cowardly: every weakness,