[Tutor] Best Python Editor

Chris Mueller worminater at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 18:22:31 CEST 2009

for note; full tag completion and tag support can be used in vim via
omnicompletion and taglists.  Full class support/heiarchy + printing of the
docscrint as you ctrl-n through each completion in the preview window.
Extremly useful when using someone else's library or for remembering what to
pass in; and mostly native to vim.

I have never used a debugger (i usually use break points and prints, with a
quick <leader>e to run and examine output); but I would assume it's there if
you want it as I have seen GDB integration (as well as any VCS you would
want, which suprises me that has not come up yet.)

It just comes down to whether you want ot make the learning investment or
not.  After using it for awhile; your workflow just; well; flows. This to me
is the biggest complement to an editor.

Thanks,
    Chris