[Tutor] how to manage an encrypted file?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 22 15:15:55 CEST 2009

> there must be a Security Now episode that explains the thing pretty
> well (could be this one http://www.grc.com/sn/sn-011.htm).

Eek! I tried to read that but it was so garbled and basically illiterate
that I gave up! It's the nearest thing I've seen to plain text encryption!
Sample:
""" We don't, you know, they're all - the rules - nobody's really codified
how this whole stuff works and who's liable for what, so I guess it makes
sense"""

I'm glad it makes sense to him, it sure didn't to me! :-)

Alan G.