[Tutor] reading and processing xml files with python

Jacob Mansfield cyberjacob at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 21 16:59:02 CEST 2009

 hello all,
  I am currently making a birthday prezzie for someone (deadline is Thursday
night). the basic idea is a wall of photos that you can move about to view
different ones using a joystick and press the joystick button to hear a
roughly five second commentary that is individual for each photo. I
currently have a wall of photos that you can navigate using the wasd keys.
all help in creating the final product in time would be appreciated and you
would be mentioned in the credits by a nickname (IE. cyberjacob). I am
currently using the pygame library. any more detail can be supplied
including full source code,
thanks everyone, i need all the help I can get to finish this in time
please reply ASAP
thanks once again
cyberjacob