[Tutor] Designing Tools/books

amit sethi amit.pureenergy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:18:56 CET 2009

Although this may not be the most appropriate place to ask this but i
couldn't figure out where else i should be asking this question.I am getting
habitual of starting projects and getting results quickly thanks to python
.But I get stuck in documentation because i haven't asked the design
questions through and through.Although my projects work for college because
they are not large scale and do not require optimum quality control so this
problem only seems to come during documentation but i believe this will be a
pain when i do this professionally.So my question is please guide me to good
internet resources ,books and tools that talk about design especially with
python in mind. Also they follow Agile Software development model or any
other latest development cycle used in the industry .
--
A-M-I-T S|S