[Tutor] Trouble parsing email from Outlook

Eduardo Vieira eduardo.susan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 22:58:46 CET 2009

Hello, list! I hope it's not too much out of place to ask this
question in the Tutor list.
I'm trying to process some information from email messages that goes
in a folder called: "SysAdmin". I could reproduce the recipe from
Python Programming on Win32 sucessfully to read the subject line of
the inbox, but not from a different folder:

So far my code is this:
import win32com.client
ses = win32com.client.Dispatch("Mapi.Session")
o = win32com.client.Dispatch("Outlook.Application")
ses.Logon("Default")
print ses.Inbox.Messages.Item(1).Subject

How can I check stuff from the folder "SysAdmin", then? I get lost
with the references from CDO, MAPI with Visual Basic code (I don't
understad VB) I get from Microsoft and other sites.

Thanks for any pointer.

Eduardo