[Tutor] HI, #Include like in python

andré palma andrefsp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 06:17:09 CET 2009

Hi \o
I'm asking if there is any #include( C) like or any include('File.php')
(php) like in python.
I have 2 files: "usbconnection.py" and "listen.py", And i want to use
some classes avaiable in "listen.py" on my main file "usbconnection.py".
I've tryed to do __import__("listen.py") but obviously it gave me an
error... "ImportError: No module named
/home/andrefsp/projects/sigre/listen.py"

So, if anybody knows how to do an include in python please reply me =)

Bye the way, i've sent an email in last week asking how to read data
from USB port. So, i've finally did it, yesterday i was able to read
data from my USB port, if anybody is interested in some information
about it just need to ask, i don't mind to help

=)

"it is impossible to make eggs without omelettes "