[Tutor] Inspiration/examples

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 23 00:00:33 CET 2009

"Mathias Andersson" <zeptii at gmail.com> wrote

> Im currently trying to learn how to use python. But my only problem
> seems to
> be at what to make?

I have a list of ideas in my tutor appendix References, Books and

Also there is the Python Challenge "adventure game"

And finally the Useless Python site has various ideas and challenges,
some of which have otther [peoples attempts to compare with.

Or if you want to do something genuinely useful try searching
for a project using Python. Consider starting off documenting some
or trying to find a bug fix. Small simple stuff that gets you familiar
the innards of your chosen project.

Alan G.