[Tutor] Syntax error

John Jenkinson johnjenkinson1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 04:35:32 CET 2009

I am trying to write a program that displays the string expression "Game
Over", in a console window that remains open.

my code is as follows:

# Game Over console window

print "Game Over"
raw input("\n\nPress the enter key to exit.")

The error I am recieve is "There is an error in your program: invalid
syntax".

I dont understand what is supposed to happen if the code were to be
correct.  Would a separate console be displayed with the text "Game Over",
or would I see the output in the Interactive Mode window?

Excuses my noviceness,  I just started using python tonight.