[Tutor] How to set up an Array?

nickel nickelflipper at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 23:32:00 CEST 2009

Kent Johnson <kent37 <at> tds.net> writes:

> In [39]: rr = [ ','.join(t for t in i if t!='-') for i in zip(*(
> i.split() for i in p.findall(s) )) ]
>
> In [40]: rr
> Out[40]:
> ['RA7,OSC1,CLKI',
>  'RA6,OSC2,CLKO',
>  'RA5,AN4,nSS1,LVDIN,RCV,RP2',
>  '',
>  'RA3,AN3,VREF_PLUS,C1INB',
>  'RA2,AN2,VREF_MINUS,CVREF_MINUS,C2INB',
>  'RA1,AN1,C2INA,PMPA7,RP1',
>  'RA0,AN0,C1INA,PMPA6,RP0']
>
> Kent

Wow, really impressed with the reply's so far.  Have compiled
them all, and much to learn from each point of view.  No 'one
liners' for me (at the moment)
though......haha:-).

Seeing the Python functions, library's, syntax etc. on a real
problem isinspirational to me.  Much to learn and digest.  With
some additional conditions, Python will let me slice through
the target 68k text file in no time.

Thanks to all.  Any future posts will be given due consideration,
thanks in advance.

Kent
(yes, there is another one)