[Tutor] Getting exposure to high quality Python code

Daniel Brown endlessly.curious at gmail.com
Wed May 27 19:57:29 CEST 2009

Good Morning list,

I have just started to learn Python after about two years of putting
it off. So far I have written two automation style scripts with in
Python and I really enjoyed it (so much better than batch files).  I
am now looking at doing some tools and web development (with Django)
in Python in the near future, I've mostly used C# for tools and php
for web till now.

Can anyone recommend any ways of getting exposed to high quality
Python code?  Normally I would expect this to happen during code
reviews but Python usage is not wide spread where I work.  So I need
some alternative sources to help me develop my Python style...

Cheers,

Daniel

“The best laid schemes o' mice an' men, gang aft agley”