[Tutor] getting python 3 to run from the command line

Khalid Al-Ghamdi emailkgnow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 09:40:32 CET 2009

Hi,

for some reason I haven't been able to get python 3 to work from the the
command line. I've added it to the the path in the the system variables but
still no luck. when I try to run python 2.6 it works flawlessly, though,
bearing in mind that it wasn't added to the system variables!

i'm running windows vista and have python 30 ,31 and 26 installed.

all of this , by the way, was just to get easy install to work so i can get
nose working to do some practice of unit testing!

can anyone shed some light on the issue?

thanks