[Tutor] Help on finding the 1000th prime

Ray Holt mrholtsr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 16:56:07 CET 2009

I have posted this on other lists, but have just discovered this one. Can
someone give me help on writing the code necessary to find the 1000th. prime
number. I know I will have to use a while loop, but I can't seem to get the
body of the code to function rightly. I would appreciate any help. I am
taking the online course Introduction to Computer Science and Programming
from the MIT website and this is one of their assignments. The on campus
students are able to collaborate with one another, but I live in Ohio.
Thanks, Ray