[Tutor] Help on python file extension windows vista recognition

Amos Anderson amosanderson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:01:51 CEST 2009

You probably have the true extension hidden. Try this...

1. Start->Control Panel->Appearance and Personalization->Folder Options2.
Click the View tab
3. Uncheck Hide Extensions for Known File Types
4. Hit apply.

Now check the file. You probably will notice the .txt extension is still
there. You can remove it by renaming now.