[Tutor] PyWin32 - Library of functions to interact with windows?

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Wed Oct 14 20:50:48 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Katt <the_only_katala at verizon.net> wrote:

> Searching the web I have found a lot of general information or overly
> specific with no way to narrow my search to what I am looking for.  I am not
> sure, but it seems very difficult just to search for a way to change the
> color of my text.

Did you look at the console and wconio links Tim Golden provided? They
both include methods to set the console text color. Looking at the
source for wconio, I see it calls SecConsoleTextAttribute() to set the
color. That function is documented here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms686047%28VS.85%29.aspx

I can't help you figure out how to use this from Python using win32 though...

Kent