[Tutor] Methods that return instances of their own class?

David Perlman dperlman at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 15 20:16:35 CEST 2009

Maybe there's a prettier way to do this, but I did it explicitly like
this because the "transpose" I needed was specific to the structure of
the game payoff matrix; it isn't a normal mathematical transpose.  I
agree that it's hard to read but I'm not sure the specific needs of
this application allow a cleaner solution.  I'd love to hear it if
there was one though!

--
Unfortunately, as soon as they graduate, our people return