[Tutor] Help deciding between python and ruby

dan06 dan.king106 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 15:18:40 CEST 2009

I'd like to learn a programming language - and I need help deciding between
python and ruby. I'm interesting in learning what are the difference, both
objective and subjective, between the two languages. I know this is a python
mailing list, so knowledge/experience with ruby may be limited - in which
case I'd still be interested in learning why members of this mailing list
chose python over (or in addition to) any other programming language. I look
forward to the feedback/insight.