[Tutor] Simple Game

Eric Dorsey dorseye at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 19:21:15 CEST 2009

Hi Corey,

If this is going to be a command line program, two things that immediately
come to mind for me are: validating user input and persistence. If you put
something like "(1) to attack, (2) to run" what if the user types "yes", or
"Y", or "9"? You'll want to make sure your program doesn't crash on wrong
user input. And as far as "saving" the game, will the user be able to pick
up where they left off(tracking user stats, progress in the game,
posessions, etc)? If so, you'll need some kind of persistence, Pickle-ing or
a SQLite database, etc.