[Tutor] Fwd: Python and google sites

Rich Lovely roadierich at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:04:32 CEST 2009

Forgot to reply-all...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rich Lovely <roadierich at googlemail.com>
Date: 2009/9/9
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Python and google sites
To: andy <cheesman at titan.physx.u-szeged.hu>

2009/9/9 andy <cheesman at titan.physx.u-szeged.hu>:
> Hi people
>
> After searching pypy and google, I was wondering if anyone has any
> experience/knowledge of a python module which would enable the
> interaction with Google sites?
> I'm looking for a method of scripted addition of pictyres to a page on a
> google site page and wondered if someone has been clever before me
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Andy

Mechanize is a module built around urllib, BeautifulSoup and a web
forms handler.  I really like it, and it could probably do what you're
looking at.

http://wwwsearch.sourceforge.net/mechanize/

You would have to do most of the work yourself, but it save messing
with headers and content-types to get logging in and forms to function
correctly.

--
Rich "Roadie Rich" Lovely

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who know binary,
those who do not, and those who are off by one.