[Tutor] Executing a command from a specific directory

Ansuman Dash ansuman.dash at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 06:05:04 CEST 2009

I am downloading files using various command (because files are different)
meant for a executable.

So I have created event driven program to download these files one by one.
But some files are very huge so I want to know how can I synchronize it with
my code.

That means I want to make my code wait for the complete download of that
file and then I ll read the log file and validate that download is
successful.

Thanks,
AD