[Tutor] python win32 drive mapping help

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 22 19:30:53 CEST 2009

"Dave Angel" <davea at dejaviewphoto.com> wrote

>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>   File "test.py", line 31, in <module>
>>>     import win32wnet
>>> ImportError: No module named win32net

> But I'd point out an essential problem in your message:  your error
> message isn't self-consistent,

What Dave is getting at is that the import uses a different name
for the module than the one in the ImportError line. So if the import
is correct you simply used the wrong module name!

> You can do copy/paste from a console window, for example by enabling
> quick-edit mode.  You turn that on by doing right click on the title bar
> and choosing properties.  Once quick-edit is on, you can select any
> rectangle from a console window, and copy it to clipboard with
> right-click.

Or even just hit return after selecting the area to copy...

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site