[Tutor] module not found problem

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 20:32:02 CEST 2009

Yeah looks like Kent had the same recommendation.I would suggest you don't
import from draft, because they will probably change the version number of
pape at some point.
That's why they aliased it as openid.extensions.pape, so they can update it
without breaking your code.  Seems odd that they would do it that way
though.