[Tutor] python win32 drive mapping help

Vineet Kothari vineet.kothari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 00:59:12 CEST 2009

Thanks a lot Vishwajeet & everyone else who replied. This is great I am glad
now its working & I knew I was missing the module but somehow didn't know
from where I would get that. But glad everything is working fine now. This
is great community :)

--
Regards,
Vineet Kothari

-----
Its NICE 2 be IMPORTANT, but whats more IMPORTANT is 2 be NICE.