[Tutor] code improvement

Patrick Sabin patrick.just4fun at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 09:30:15 CEST 2009

You could invert your if-expressions, e.g. instead of

if query_company_name:

you could write

if not query_company_name:
	return adresses, company

This way you could save some indentation.

If you want to get rid of the for loops, you could look at list
comprehensions, e.g.

cmps = [ressource.get_resource(item, soft=True) for item in companies]

- Patrick