[Tutor] Images, and other things.

Luke Paireepinart rabidpoobear at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 01:22:05 CEST 2009

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Corey Richardson <kb1pkl at aim.com> wrote:

> I haven't looked into this, but could you make a real time image using
> python? I think it would be most hard....

I haven't looked into this, but perhaps your questions are too vague?  I
think that may be the case....
 What do you mean by real-time image?

Anyway, I am having trouble with int(). I am trying to int(raw_input("some
> number")), but it returns
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "C:/Users/Quick-Start/Documents/Python Doc's/Game_File", line 94, in
> <module>
>   fatness = int(raw_input("How many candies do you want to eat? :"))
> TypeError: 'int' object is not callable
>

> Do I need to import a module or something? I am using 2.6.2, possibly
> upgrading to 3.x later...

Give us your whole code, not just the traceback, and we will be more able to
help you.

Also, read  http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html .  It will help
you get better, less sarcastic answers to your questions.