[Tutor] Menu data from file

Neven Goršić neven.gorsic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 09:39:32 CEST 2010

Thank you for mentioning the possible options.
I already use option where I import .py module,
but I run into troubles when making executable with py2exe.

I suppose that XML approach is the most general method.
Can you recommend a good introduction text (not for experts :-))
and give more details about the tool ElementCTree.

Maybe it will be educational and interesting for other beginners too.

Thanks,

Neven