[Tutor] Django Book Recommendation

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 00:31:38 CEST 2010

that's great!! we're always glad to hear about happy readers!

on a side note, if any of you out there are doing Django and Google
App Engine, there is some new information that i hadn't gotten a
chance to add to Appendix E yet. basically in that section, i describe
the use of the Helper but since then, there have been 2 more tools
that have come online. the 2nd is called the Patch, which was recently
replaced by django-nonrel and djangoappengine:
http://www.allbuttonspressed.com/

-wesley