[Tutor] Declaring methods in modules.

Chris Fuller cfuller084 at thinkingplanet.net
Sun Apr 11 18:41:08 CEST 2010

This actually isn't so hard with classes (not instances of the class).  Just
use setattr().  The first parameter of the function will be the instance,
called "self" by convention.  This should work with both old and new style
There's stuff in the new module for adding stuff to instances, but I haven't
played around with it recently.  A little fiddling around in the interactive
interpreter should clear up anything you're uncertain about, though.

Cheers