[Tutor] Move all files to top-level directory

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 10:30:29 CEST 2010

>> When combining directory paths, it's generally safer to use
>>
>> os.path.join()
>
> As KDE/Dolphin runs on windows this is even more important as it will
> sort out the directory separator (/ vs \) for you.

Added, thanks!

> Some added reading on os.path can be found on Doug's excellent PyMOTW
> [1]. Also check out the glob module [2].
>
> Greets
> Sander
>
> [1] http://blog.doughellmann.com/2008/01/pymotw-ospath.html
> [2] http://blog.doughellmann.com/2007/07/pymotw-glob.html

Oh, that is a great site! Any others that I should know about? Being
new to the Python community, I am as of yet unfamiliar with the
standard resources.

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.