[Tutor] Need some info

Wayne Werner waynejwerner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 04:44:53 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 9:37 PM, Marco Rompré <marcodrompre at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi! in my programming course at university, I need to create a python model
> with 2 concepts in a one towards many relation  each of them  having 2-3
> properties.
>
> Also, I need to create an application with screens to add, modify, and
> delete the data of the model.
>
> Can someone know where I can find the information that would help me to
> successfully complete my assignment????

Check with 1) Your professor/course materials 2) Documentation at python.org

And if all else fails, you can ask here if you post 1) Where you are so far
2) What you're doing that you think should work 3) What python tells you is
the problem, and any other sundry details.

Obviously we don't do homework here, but we're more than happy to help those
who get stuck on a problem.

HTH,
Wayne