[Tutor] Boa Constructor list control

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Fri Apr 30 07:44:59 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am just learning how to use Boa Constructor to make GUI apps, and am
having some problem with understanding the list control.

The list control has a property called columns, but I cannot figure out
how to add columns, and specify names for them.

When I click the column property a small window opens up with it's title
set to col1 something with the word "Name" in a label on it. Subsequent
clicks on the column properry of the list control just brings this
little window up again.

I cannot change the text in the label of that small window to the name I
want for a column, and I cannot figure out how to add more columns to
the list control.

When the small column window is selected no properties show for it in
the Inspector window.

Can anyone tell me how to use this control? I tried using the Boa
Constructor help menu, and it led me to a very brief description of the
list control, with no details on what it's properties were even.

Thanks, Ray Parrish

--
Linux dpkg Software Report script set..
http://www.rayslinks.com/LinuxdpkgSoftwareReport.html