[Tutor] Need a mentor

Ranjith Kumar ranjithtenz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:21:03 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Steven D'Aprano <steve at pearwood.info>wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:16:11 pm Ranjith Kumar wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >     I`m doing a python based project, I need a mentor who can guide
> > me and help me to complete the project.

Sorry Mr. Steven I think u caught it wrong I`m not asking to trainee me I
almost completed this script

Are you offering to pay for professional help for a commercial project,

First thing is this is not a commercial Project, I`m just trying to take my
writing of python scripts to next level.

> looking for volunteers to work on an open-source project with you,

After I complete this project I will send the code so any volunteers can
optimize the code so that we can provide better solution for open source
world and I will definitely upload this project under GPL Licence in
code.google.com and sourceforgue.net.

> or just looking for a kind and generous soul who is happy to donate many,
> many hours of work teaching you application development in Python?

 I think here comes the little bit misunderstanding I don`t want to waste
your several hours the thing I post is just a core of my project a small
part like. These are the four things, I need to know is this
1) Configuring window should runs automatically only first time if the user
wants to reconfigure the file again they should run configuring
module separately.
2) This script is to start it automatically on every login and stay running
on background until i shut download the machine.
3) I need a best alternative way for switch case statement
4) Lastly I need to know is how to print the list of web browsers installed
on a machine.

Thats it, Thank you and sorry for trouble I gave you Mr.Steven
--
Cheers
Ranjith,

http://ranjith10z.wordpress.com