[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 78, Issue 68

Bill Allen wallenpb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 15:54:07 CEST 2010

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 4:29 AM, Stephen Farthing <squirrox at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for all the help....I am working my way through "Snake wrangling for
> kids" as a start. I downloaded Netbeans and installed the plug in as Idle
> will not load on my 64 bit Windows 7. And I have WXPython 2.8 plus the
> examples to play with.
>
> Life is good in rainy England,
>
> Steve

I also want to express my thanks for the help that I have received here on
Tutor.   My "practice program" is rapidly advancing now and I am having lots
of fun learning Python.   I have not enjoyed programming this much since I
had to figure out how to write my own graphics primitives in x86 Assembler
for an old IBM XT with a Hercules hires graphics card (very ancient home PC
tech) in order to write a program for generating Madelbrot fractals. (Yes
that was fun!)     Thanks again!

Burning up in 100+ temps in Texas,
Bill