[Tutor] Schema change in ElementTree

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Aug 17 08:14:57 CEST 2010

 > Stefan Behnel wrote:
>> Note that it's best to hit "reply" when responding to other people's
>> postings. That way, mail readers can see the relation between the original
>> posting and the reply and sort the reply into the right thread.

Comment to my own posting: as Alan noted already, "reply all" or "reply to
list" is more suitable in this context.

Justin Ezequiel, 17.08.2010 03:35:
> how's this?
> btw, I am getting daily(?) digests of the posts via E-mail and not
> each post individually.

Ah, ok, sorry, that explains it. I'm actually reading the list through the
Gmane newsgroup mirror (gmane.comp.python.tutor). That allows me to be
selective on what I read and prevents my account from getting flooded with
e-mails while at the same time providing a perfect interface in both
directions.

Stefan