[Tutor] Getting confusing NameError

shane brennan wiserwaylander at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:48:28 CEST 2010

Hi all

Thank you for all the help. I had upgraded the machine to v3 but for some
reason 2 hadnt removed properly, once i did some digigng i found the
redundant entries in the registry and the libraries that didnt remove and
cleared them up . script is running fine now:) thanks for all the help

Espcially thanks for the pointers and information on the difference
between raw_input and input.

again thanks for everything, and hopefully ill be around here for a long
time and once i get a more experienced i can contribute back