[Tutor] box drawing characters

M. Milanuk memilanuk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:24:44 CEST 2010

On 8/23/2010 8:35 PM, Bill Allen wrote:

> I did finally have a chance to give this a try.   Seems to work as it
> should.   Users should read the installation instructions carefully,
> particularly if installing on a Windows system as the additional
> PDCurses library (pdcurses.dll) is also required.

Bill,

This is of considerable interest to me as well.  I've downloaded the
various bits and will be tinkering with them as well as time allows.  If
you get a 'curses' application up and running on Windows any time soon,
I'd love to see it (screenshot), just as a proof-of-concept and/or
motivator ;)

Thanks,

Monte